Sunday, February 14, 2010

Laundry

Rhetorical question: Is there anything worse than hanging up laundry?

This question is rhetorical because of course the answer is no, there isn't.

I. Hate. Laundry.

Right now, a pile of clean clothes the size of Mt. Everest is resting on my bed, waiting to be put back into the closet until duty calls again. This pile is enormous. I guarantee you have never seen a pile of clean, nice smelling clothes this big. It is an epic pile that will make you tremble, cower with fear... yes, I have been slacking and have not done my laundry in a bit longer than usual, almost going through all my clothes until there was no other option. Now, it's time to pay the price.

I. Hate. Laundry.

I'm looking this pile up and down. It's looking me up and down. Let the epic showdown begin.

I might not make it. They might find my body, clutching five multi-colored hangers, a look of absolute boredom on my face. This pile... might actually kill me with tedious, repetitive boredom.

I. Hate. Laundry.

4 comments:

  1. lol at the ad on this page
    http://deandagati.com/img/davidad.png
    i think he disagrees with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hate him and his toothy smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha its funny, laundry is one of the only chores I dont actually mind doing! : P

    ReplyDelete