Saturday, February 27, 2010

Surprise

My friend Tatum has never been surprised, so today Kim, Lloyd, and I got into a car and drove to Gainesville. Tatum didn't know I was coming. Neither did Monica.

When we got to Monica's dorm, I hid in Kim's trunk. As soon as she sat in the backseat, I pushed open a little compartment from the trunk and grabbed her arm and yelled. She freaked out. Successful surprise. Then again, when Tatum got into the car later, I was all ready in the trunk, hand popping out, scream. Tatum was finally surprised!

We did a lot today, ate good food and saw bats and broke into a National Park (only to be caught and turned away soon after by a creepy park ranger) and drank good coffee and played fun games.

Now I'm tired, back home in Orlando.

And so so so excited for Seattle in a week. :D

3 comments: