Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WUCF

I've recently discovered my favorite radio station of all time: WUCF 89.9, "Jazz and More". 89.9% of the time you're in my car, this station will be on. I like it because it's simple: jazz music 24/7 except for one hour, usually at 6 p.m. (right as I'm leaving Developmental Psychology) when they play NPR's Fresh Air. I'm guessing this hour qualifies for the "and More" part, because other than this it is all jazz, all the time.

With most radio stations it's either hit-or-miss. You never know which song they'll play next, and more often than not, it'll be a song that you just don't feel like listening to. But with WUCF, you always know what you're gonna get... good jazz music and that's it.

And to top it all off, they broadcast right from the Communications building, right next to my morning class:

Hosted by imgur.com

Doo boo doo ba ba ba dee ba ba ba dee boo

2 comments:

  1. jazz? that's such an odd college radio format lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I normally don't listen to the radio : P

    But I know, I almost cried when she died ) :
    (That all sparked cause I re-read Deathly Hallows on monday♥)

    ReplyDelete