Monday, February 8, 2010

Toy Camera

So I have this friend, right, and she goes to NYU, yeah, and she's like, totally super awesome, and her name is Anna Cincera.

Anna is, much like me, an iPhone owner. It's sort of a hobby of ours, to own iPhones. It's actually quite a popular hobby... I think somewhere around 50 million people worldwide partake in this hobby. Anyways, Anna and I were talking about iPhone Apps, and she mentioned "Toy Camera" to me.

Basically, roadtrips have never been the same again. Why, you ask? Well, dear friend, it's because when you're driving to Gainesville, or back down to South Florida, you can take pictures that, as Anna descibes, "all look like country music albums". Seriously, my iPhone album is half normal pictures, half pictures of the road. And they all look like country music albums. It's fascinating to me. It's all I do while driving, is take pictures. I occasionally look at the road as well, I guess, but mostly I just snap some photos. And they come out country. Have a look-see:

(I suggest listening to some country... and trying not to kill yourself... while looking at these.)

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Hosted by imgur.com

Makes me all... introverted and Kerouac-y and stuff.

7 comments:

  1. So I have this friend, right,
    -omg he's gunna talk about me-
    and she goes to NYU,
    -i go to nyu! he probably accidentally typed that s.-
    yeah, and she's like, totally super awesome,
    -i'm confused at the "she" typos but this is so about me-
    and her name is Anna Cincera.
    -damn.-

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. aww :/

    I HAVE THIS AWESOME FRIEND DEAN AND HE IS AWESOME. for reals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BLOG MENTION!!!!!

    Love you.

    Love your blog.

    I'm like crying because of your hedghog's tragic illness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also: sorry Dean. Suggest a totally bitchin' iPhone app and then you can get a mention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WHO TOLD YOU ABOUT KNOCKING VIDEO DAVID!

    btw, the creator of knocking video wrote on my blog yesterday.
    what now biiaaatch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha omg I love DJ's comments ( :

    ReplyDelete