Thursday, January 14, 2010

Improv

First of all, if you haven't already done so, please donate anything you can to the Haiti relief effort.

http://www.google.com/relief/haitiearthquake/

Anyways, tonight a few friends and I went downtown to an Improv Comedy Show at the Sak Comedy Club, which was actually where Wayne Brady got started. It was hilarious, basically like watching Who's Line Is It Anyway? live. There was lots of crowd interaction, and the performers were all really funny (my favorite was a chubby dude who looked like Jemaine Clement and Seth Rogen had a baby).

Hosted by imgur.com

Fun times for all.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need some sleep... school is already wearing me out, and it's only been a week. Pretty soon I'll start feeling like an old man.

No comments:

Post a Comment